Sunday, July 1, 2007

Mac Attack

The iPhone is out. I don't have one and I'm jealous. I'm also ticked off that most of the folks who are lining up around the block at all the AT&T stores, are the same PC pounders whose parents once lined up at a Sears register to buy them an Apple Performa.

Few people will understand this post, as most people are either living outside my world or simply too dispassionate to care about a competition so petty and insignificant as the Mac vs. PC rivalry.

I've been a Mac guy since the Apple IIE in the mid 80's and have owned several different Macs since.

I'm a creative Mac guy, not a techie Mac guy, but I still worship Steve Jobs genius, and every time I see Bill Gates on the news, I can't help but to whisper "Nerd thief" inside my head. Yes, it's childish, but this is serious turf rivalry, Yo!

Speaking of that...

Here is a hilarious rap spoof of the whole Mac vs. PC battle. You know what side I'm on, so back off you DOS operating chumps!



And here is the rest of it.

No comments: